The stable, understanding “family” to return to when we pursue our missions in the world.
The key is to tune in to each other and to the universal energy, the group as a being, a living organism, starting with a few minutes of meditation. And then allow whatever emerges to emerge.
Reconnect, realign and recharge
- Most importantly, our group offers a place to reconnect with the universal, loving energy which appears in the meeting with our awakening friends.
- The ongoing meetings allow us to realign with our highest Selves and recharge our energy for our work in the world.
Get feedback and harness the group intelligence
- The gathering also offers an opportunity to explore with others what is happening inside us as we pursue our missions and practice our new skills.
- We will face challenges and successes. We celebrate the successes together and utilize challenges for our development.
- Most of us have no other people around us who know us so well, who know the path we have chosen and who are mature and insightful enough to offer truly helpful reflections.
Learn from challenges as a group
- It is also a place for us to continue growing together.
- Inevitably there will be “bumps in the road” for the group. Some of our friends may become too dominating, some may trigger conflicts with each other, etc..
- The emotions triggered in our egos can offer deep learning opportunities. By accepting each other the way we are and exploring the triggers with compassion, we can continue to grow together.
- If compelled, it may be helpful to reach out privately to the one feeling wounded. This is not gossipy, rather it will help bring more clarity and a deeper understanding of where the conflict arose from.
- Often a wound from an earlier life experience is not fully healed. The direct contact can open the door for the person conflicted to more easily be held by the group in a loving, non-judgmental, resonant field, feeling heard and understood, and most of all, a deeper and stronger connectedness will follow.